Saturday, May 10, 2008

Visting Grandma & Grandad


During the last week we spent some time at Grandma & Grandad's on the North West Coast. Darcy had a great time wreaking havoc in nearly every room of the house and terrorising the poor cat.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hi Anna!
I know that Devin will laugh that I have a blog, but anyway. I like it. The photos of Darcy are so good! I finish prac (finally) at the end of next week, so, after that, let me know when you want me to babysit!
Put the lamb in the oven, I'm coming round! Hahaha.
I've been meaning to pop round but prac is exhausting. Tell Devin he needs to spend his time off getting lesson plans and ideas ready because it'll make life so much easier when it comes time for his prac.
Anyway. I have found you in cyberspace. How lovely.
Hi to the boys.
Alison

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...