Oh so cute!! You can never have enough photos. I think he looks so much like Matthew.
What a gorgeous smile! He's such a cutie Anna!
Anna this is the cutest photo of Darcy ever. He looks gorgeous!! I was so disappointed I wasn't able to see him mothers day. But isn't Grandads birthday this Sunday?
Hi TJ, Yes we are celebrating Grandad's birthday this Sunday. He is 65 next Thursday.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh so cute!! You can never have enough photos. I think he looks so much like Matthew.
What a gorgeous smile! He's such a cutie Anna!
Anna this is the cutest photo of Darcy ever. He looks gorgeous!! I was so disappointed I wasn't able to see him mothers day. But isn't Grandads birthday this Sunday?
Hi TJ, Yes we are celebrating Grandad's birthday this Sunday. He is 65 next Thursday.
Post a Comment