Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Christmas Presents....

Darcy has now grown into the many Christmas Presents he received last Christmas.
Here he is playing with the Fisher Price Little People Farm.




He has mastered opening the doors which make the animal sounds. The farm happily keeps him entertained for a short time, which has made me redundant.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. Enjoy being redundant as it will go round in circles and it won't be long before he is stuck by your side again!

The Kings said...

Little People are the best toys. They last forever and have so many cool things. That's cool that he is now able to use them on his own.

Clare said...

Oh thats awesome. I saw one of the touch and feel fams in the toy world catalogue. I cant wait until I eventually have a little one to play with those things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...