Last week we had the pleasure of the Dalziel Family visiting from Adelaide. For those of you that don't know Richard is Jacquie's brother. Whilst they were over we went to Liffey Falls

Callum caught a lift thanks to Uncle Richard

Levi & Ellie

Darcy was happy hanging out with Dad for the walk to the Falls.



Callum caught a lift thanks to Uncle Richard

Levi & Ellie

Darcy was happy hanging out with Dad for the walk to the Falls.


It was a great day; visiting Liffey Falls and lunch at the Train Park in Deloraine.
5 comments:
I love liffey falls- great photos! thanks for your comment on my blog!xx
Oooo a picture of you too! Very excited!
Such good pictures, Darcy is most certainly one of the cutest kids.
I love his red hat it looks so good. :)
It's great when friends come to visit and therefore you get to go out and do some touristy things in your own backyard! I love it!
Finally lots of piccys and a long post. Keep it up! That is one gorgeous boy and Richard's little girl reminds me so much of Eve when I last saw her.
Post a Comment