Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cars 2






Cmax Cinema's has been a place of fascination for Darcy; Mum what's that building?, what’s the words say?, can I go up those stairs?, what’s an emergency? can we see a movie?. I have avoided parking in the Cmax Cinema car park recently just to avoid the numerous questions hurled at me each visit. 

Imogen stayed home with Auntie Jayne. While Dev, Darcy, Georgia and I saw Cars 2. It was a great movie for our little fella to see for his first cinema experience. The experience was enhanced by the 3D glasses (though how he could see through them with all the fingerprints over them, I'll never now). Popcorn and lemonade was enjoyed - though a quick trip to the toilets was required in the last ten minutes of the movie.

When we got home he asked "Can we go to the cinema's again (long pause) tomorrow?  


7 comments:

L!$@ said...

Awww too cute. Glad you had a fun experience :D

Anonymous said...

aw thats awesome! glad he liked it, what a fun day for you all. I used to go to the movies heaps when lacey was a baby, and the other week i took both kids - never again by myself! lol

The Kings said...

Now you've started it :) It's so fun taking them to their first movie, with your fingers crossed that they will like it and behave and not disturb anyone else. Kobe loves going to the movies and always says now 'popcorn and fizz!!?' when he wants to go :)

Nettie's Blog said...

forget the kids... i took my dad who is 84 and he loved the 3D ...wants to go back again...so glad you had a mummy son date...

Nettie's Blog said...

forget the kids... i took my dad who is 84 and he loved the 3D ...wants to go back again...so glad you had a mummy son date...

Anonymous said...

ooh, eli would love that. (he is yet to experience the 'movies' but he's obessed with cars 1!!). glad darcy loved it.. and his pop corn and fizzy too! so cute.
aimee x

Watson said...

What a treat. It's nice that he got to spend time with you guys. I bet he is wearing his 3d glasses at home.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...