A few months ago I wrote a post entitled I am grateful for.... I have taken time to think about those things that I am grateful for....
- Devin has a contract for the next two terms of school.
- Safe arrival of our newest niece Matilda Elizabeth on 31st December.
- The work Devin has had over Summer which has paid our mortgage.
- Opportunity to attend Stake YW Camp, I had a fab time.
- State Library of Tasmania I love that I can get the lastest books to read at no cost and that Darcy and Imogen are hopefully developing a love for reading from the trips to the library.
- That our house is all painted outside - except for the roof!! (A special thanks has to go to Dad & Sam!)
- For our local Playgroups. I am soooo looking forward to our School Playgroup commencing in a few weeks.
- That we turned the spare bedroom into a Playroom and I can shut the door to all the mess!!!
- For my new calling as Nursery Leader. Loving it!!
- That our inbox only has three emails in it and one is a Jetstar Itinerary and another is Spirit of Tasmania Itinerary.
3 comments:
New calling in Nursery...NO...does that mean you have been released from Stake YW's ????? i hope not...
i love to be grateful too....makes you realize how important you are to Heavenly Father.
Itinerary, doesn't that mean you are flying somewhere??? Exciting!!!
and we're sure grateful to have you in nursery! :)
Post a Comment