Saturday morning saw me busily cleaning my house. I had a dear friend coming to visit and she was bringing her special friend (soon to be our friend!).
The house had to be spotless. First impressions are important and I wanted my house to look half decent its best. Anyway I had an epiphany (I know big word for me), this vacuum cleaner didn't sit in the corner next to the oven but went away in the cupboard.
I'm interested to know whether your vacuum cleaner gets put away everyday?

3 comments:
i rember reading a tip for housewives in a magazine once... this lady always left her vacumn cleaner out and plugged in so when her friends came (or visitors) she just said ."thank goodness you are here you have just rescued me from the vacuming...i loathe it ..lets have a cuppa and a chat... i need that more than the vacuming"... but i never took that counsel on board...my vacumn does go away in the linen press (the only builtin in this little hosue hehe)
haha!! depends on the day anna! sometimes its just not worth it!!
Mine I put in the back of our in the "mud" room. Vacuuming isn't the most fun but I'd rather do that then dust.
Post a Comment