Saturday, December 12, 2009

Playgroup @ Kids Paradise


We headed to Kids Paradise on Friday with our playgroup. What an awesome place, Darcy had a ball and Imogen slept the whole time!!





This is the only half decent action photo I got (can't wait until I get my DSLR!). Darcy had his first experience of being bullied (he doesn't realise this but I certainly did) and don't worry I dealt with the three culprits in a nice but firm way. Thankfully Darcy didn't have a clue that they were picking on him - man does it start young! :(
We have only been going to this playgroup for about two months. A bus was hired for the morning and Playgroup paid for our costs (entrance fee, drinks and morning tea etc.). Unfortunately only the regulars turned up; that included the kids and I together with one other mother with her two kids. Plus the two playgroup organisers.
We had a fabulous time and Darcy got to enjoy another trip on a 'school bus'.

3 comments:

The Kings said...

WHAT!!!? You guys had that whole bus for you three and another Mum and kids!!? That is funny. Pity more didn't turn up. Looks like Darcy had a great time. It's awful seeing your kids get bullied. That was one thing I really worried about when I sent Jay off to school for the first time. Luckily the school is great and deals with things really well if something does happen. It's good Darcy didn't know just yet what was going on.
haha - the word verification says 'brati' - it's talking about those BRATS bullying Darcy! :)

Nettie's Blog said...

That is so scary!!! to think that bullying has already started in playgroup!!!!
i would not have been able to contain myself defending one of mine....but then thinking about it ...where do they learn such techniques so young??? you have to wonder what the home life is like ????
lokks like you had a great time though (but i bet you watched those brats like a hawk just in case...he he

make it perfect said...

Jeepers - a free day out to entertain the kids? I would have been there in a flash!

xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...