what is she sitting in??? i'm such a "backwood" mother..
she is sooooo cute.
aw, Immys so cute! I brought her christmas present the other day ;)
That last one is especially gorgeous!
Man, oh man, she is cute! :) She looks so much like Darcy in a few of these! :) She could do much worse. You make very cute kids, if I don't say so myself.
Lisa W - Imogen is sitting in one of those Bumbo Seats. Pretty expensive ($80) but I am hoping between Sam & Clare and our future children we will get out money's worth! She loves it.
How cute is she.
Wow! She is huge now! So beautiful :)
She is SO cute. I think I can see a little bit of Kenz in her in these pictures...!!
she's beautiful anna.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
what is she sitting in??? i'm such a "backwood" mother..
she is sooooo cute.
aw, Immys so cute! I brought her christmas present the other day ;)
That last one is especially gorgeous!
Man, oh man, she is cute! :)
She looks so much like Darcy in a few of these! :) She could do much worse.
You make very cute kids, if I don't say so myself.
Lisa W - Imogen is sitting in one of those Bumbo Seats. Pretty expensive ($80) but I am hoping between Sam & Clare and our future children we will get out money's worth! She loves it.
How cute is she.
Wow! She is huge now! So beautiful :)
She is SO cute. I think I can see a little bit of Kenz in her in these pictures...!!
she's beautiful anna.
Post a Comment