We celebrated Darcy's 2nd Birthday in June when we were in Melbourne; cup cakes have since become a very big hit in our house.
Darcy got his first black eye at the ripe old age of two (photo doesn't do it justice). But two weeks later I was still getting stares when we would go shopping!!!
Being spoilt at Mimmi's house.
Darcy discovered front loader washing machines in Melbourne & Sydney. So Auntie Elise purchased this one in Sydney and posted it over, it has been a very popular toy. Though we have had to learn not to put toys in it because they make the loudest noise!!
In preparation for the babys arrival in September Darcy has moved into a toddler bed, he looks so cute fast asleep.
So good to see another post Anna!! :) Thought you had given up on the old blog. Darcy is really looking grown up - hard to believe he will be your BIG boy soon!!
Yay!! Great update! He looks so old in that photo 'being spoiled at Mimmi's'. ALSO, OH MY GOODNESS, I just looked at the baby countdown. 37 days!?!??! WHAT?!?!?! When did that happen?! I AM SO EXCITED! I will, once again, be the best not-auntie auntie EVER. Love, (Not)Auntie Alison
SOOOO nice to see a post anna:) Little boy is beautiful, how do you think he will cope with a new addition?? put a pic of your belly up???? Hope your well.
Yes i was wondering where you were.... i love the fact that Darcey is sleeping in a big bed now ...has he realized he can find his way to your bedroom all by himself in the night yet???? he is your big boy now....the dawn of a new era.....
darcy's looking very grown up....and soon to be a big brother- how exciting. I know what you mean about the stares from people in the supermarket...for a while there (like a whole year) it felt like eli was one big bruise!
6 comments:
So good to see another post Anna!! :) Thought you had given up on the old blog. Darcy is really looking grown up - hard to believe he will be your BIG boy soon!!
Yay!! Great update!
He looks so old in that photo 'being spoiled at Mimmi's'.
ALSO, OH MY GOODNESS, I just looked at the baby countdown. 37 days!?!??! WHAT?!?!?! When did that happen?! I AM SO EXCITED!
I will, once again, be the best not-auntie auntie EVER.
Love, (Not)Auntie Alison
What a cutie in his new bed! Did it take him long to stay in their and not want to op out?
SOOOO nice to see a post anna:) Little boy is beautiful, how do you think he will cope with a new addition?? put a pic of your belly up????
Hope your well.
Noey xoxoxox
Yes i was wondering where you were.... i love the fact that Darcey is sleeping in a big bed now ...has he realized he can find his way to your bedroom all by himself in the night yet???? he is your big boy now....the dawn of a new era.....
darcy's looking very grown up....and soon to be a big brother- how exciting. I know what you mean about the stares from people in the supermarket...for a while there (like a whole year) it felt like eli was one big bruise!
Post a Comment