Saturday, May 23, 2009

Boys will be boys...

This photo is what greeted me when I came home from work tonight. I was told that a permanent marker had been used and he would have to go to Church tomorrow with a moustache!!!!

But no the truth is that it wasn't a permanent marker and it was scrubbed off in the bath tonight.


5 comments:

Alison said...

I don't know, for someone so cute, he looks pretty sketchy in this photo!

The Kings said...

LOL - that is funny. Just proving he can grow more hair than his Dad! ;)

Elle said...

hhaha that is SO cute Anna!!!

Unknown said...

What a cute little man. Would have loved to see the moe yesterday at church!

Nettie's Blog said...

my a bet you were freaking out when you heard that!!!!! perhaps you could try the permenant marker on his dads head after that rotten joke!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...