Darcy has figured out how to take the lid off his cup. Hence we had water everywhere. He had a wonderful time playing and splashing water all over the wall and floor!
I think there is a good chance that he learnt that trick at my place. I am still trying to break Lachie of that habit. What is cute at first turns into a pain in the end!!
3 comments:
Yay - another post! So cute. Isn't it great how the small things can make kids (but not always parents!) so happy!
he is so cute! I'm so glad you have a blog now so I can get updates regularly :)
I think there is a good chance that he learnt that trick at my place. I am still trying to break Lachie of that habit. What is cute at first turns into a pain in the end!!
Post a Comment