Whooooo hoooo!!!! Anna has a blog!!! I'm so excited. It looks great Anna. Looking forward to reading more about little Darcy and what you guys are up to.
Awh, He is so cute. And growing up so fast, he looks so much older since March. In the first photo I think Darcy looks like you (never thought that before) and in the second looks like Devin. Blog looks great, will expect lots more posts. Love Kristen
What a gorgeous little boy! Emily has only just got number 5 and 6 and she is 1! She's a bit of a late tooth boomer! And they are the 2 tops ones! yes she was a bit of a devil child there for a while :-) I'm so glad you have taken the plunge - I'm sure you will be glad you did!
Hey Anna, i'm so excited you guys have a blog!! Look at all those teeth!! they've come all at once:) Hope he's sleeping well through all these chompers. Love louisexxx
ANNA.. you have taken the plunge and made a blog. Do you know how happy I am that you have given in to all temptation and crossed over to the dark side?
Great that you have a blog now. I hope that you guys are getting some sleep with the teething thing going on! I must say that we found this the hardest time with Will, especially when it went on for weeks!
Anna - I thought since you have missed the gym two days in a row, you must be home blogging!! But no!? No more posts yet :( Hope everything is okay - missing you in Pump.
15 comments:
Whooooo hoooo!!!! Anna has a blog!!! I'm so excited. It looks great Anna. Looking forward to reading more about little Darcy and what you guys are up to.
Hey Anna, good job. Go Darcy those teeth are coming thick and fast. Looks like you'll have more hair than dad soon too.
Awh, He is so cute. And growing up so fast, he looks so much older since March. In the first photo I think Darcy looks like you (never thought that before) and in the second looks like Devin. Blog looks great, will expect lots more posts. Love Kristen
a blog a blog! i knew you would do it one day! i love his little receding hairline!!! xxx
It is about time anna, will add your link to my page now!! It is only a matter of time before you convert to a blogger :)
Hi Anna- I hope you dont mind if I stop in on your blog...little Darcy is a cutie, i think he looks like you in those photos! Marnie x
I'm not just saying his but I think Darcy is one of the cutest baby's I have ever seen.
Good job Go-Anna. Nice to see you have finally gotten around to blogging for us all.
Yay Anna!!
Great job.
Looks awesome.
Better than mine sadly. Ha ha.
I'm very excited about seeing Darcy Doo tomorrow. =D
What a gorgeous little boy! Emily has only just got number 5 and 6 and she is 1! She's a bit of a late tooth boomer! And they are the 2 tops ones! yes she was a bit of a devil child there for a while :-)
I'm so glad you have taken the plunge - I'm sure you will be glad you did!
Hey Anna, i'm so excited you guys have a blog!! Look at all those teeth!! they've come all at once:) Hope he's sleeping well through all these chompers. Love louisexxx
11 comments Anna - 12 now with this one!! You are a popular women! :) Hopefully see you on Monday at Pump.
ANNA.. you have taken the plunge and made a blog. Do you know how happy I am that you have given in to all temptation and crossed over to the dark side?
Hey Anna
Great that you have a blog now. I hope that you guys are getting some sleep with the teething thing going on! I must say that we found this the hardest time with Will, especially when it went on for weeks!
Anna - I thought since you have missed the gym two days in a row, you must be home blogging!! But no!? No more posts yet :( Hope everything is okay - missing you in Pump.
Post a Comment