Monday, June 27, 2011

4

We celebrated Darcy's 4th Birthday in the recent school holidays. We enjoyed a birthday morning tea with Grandma, Grandad, Auntie Alison, Auntie Clare & Chloe. 

(He did have an actual birthday cake that evening but I don't have any photos!)

Imogen enjoyed her perch on Grandad's lap, which allowed unlimited access to the mini mm's on Alison's slice!
Darcy has enjoyed playing with his birthday presents, we allowed him to sleep in his new sleeping bag for 3-4 nights and one night when I went in to check the kids I found him wearing his head torch (another birthday present)



Auntie Alison took the kids outside later in the day and took some great photos, I love how I can see the enjoyment on Imogen's face and the grin on Darcy's face.


It's hard to believe that my baby boy is four. Darcy is a loving little fella who would do anything to make another person happy. He is a great big brother who willing shares his toys with Imogen and has let her adpot his birthday present 'Pete the Cat' from Auntie Jayne. We are truly blessed to have this wonderful little man in our family.

3 comments:

Belle said...

Happy Birthday Darcy! Love the head torch thing, that's a really cool gift for a little boy :)

Anonymous said...

looks like he had a great day! i no its late but happy birthday!

Watson said...

Happy Birthday Darcy! That time has gone so fast. Nice that Devin had holidays on his birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...