Friday, March 25, 2011

Picture Frame Dry Erase Board

Last year I came across this idea on nannygoat,  Kathryn had tweaked the idea to suit her needs but I liked the original idea from Make It and Love It


 

 I finally got around to purchasing some fabric for my own Dry Erase Board. 



When I get sick of looking at the spots I'll just head to spotlight!! (went to Burnie Spotlight for the first time - why don't all Spotlights look as good!?).  

All I need now is a wall to hang it on and a hubby that will use it!!

6 comments:

Belle said...

Thats fantastic Anna, it looks great. Love the spots xx

Cathryn aka Lollie said...

OH YES..... I have had my eye on doing one as well and have been sidetracked doing other stuff. It might be time... it looks so good! Well done :-)

Charlotte said...

Oh Anna that looks great. I actually saw this on a blog the other day and it made me want to make one too! You have me all inspired!

Aimee said...

great job anna!!

hope darcy's feeling better... nothing worse than the vomits.

emjay1000 said...

Actually i went to the Burnie spotlight in January and thought it was great too!! So organised. Frame looks great!!!

Unknown said...

Really,I like this grate and amazing picture frame.I think this one is very grate job to create Dry erase board picture frame.

canvas pictures

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...