Early Sunday evening when the phone rang I
didn't hesitate to say yes I'm happy able to give a talk on Sunday. As
the week has progressed I know I need to rethink those automatic responses of
'Yes', that always come tumbling out of my mouth!
OH Anna, I feel for you. I found it hard enough to find time to write a talk without kids, let alone when you have two to look after! Let me know if I can help with anything.
Looking forward to Sunday!! I think I may be coming into nursery this Sunday, I seriously don't mind giving the lesson. Let me know if you want me to. It's so much easier to prepare a two minute lesson for toddlers, than a talk for adults hey?! A good thing about our ward growing so much is it will be a good while before it's your turn again. Hope my turn isn't coming up!!
yep, right there with you! Doesnt come easy to me. Hate speaking in front of people!!!!! I have said no before!!! But I bet you will do great... and you learn lots preparing hey!
Good Luck! I gave a talk about 2 months ago. Before that was about 7 years. I don't know how I pulled that off. It is a daunting task isn't it. I'm sure you'll do great!
5 comments:
OH Anna, I feel for you. I found it hard enough to find time to write a talk without kids, let alone when you have two to look after! Let me know if I can help with anything.
Looking forward to Sunday!! I think I may be coming into nursery this Sunday, I seriously don't mind giving the lesson. Let me know if you want me to. It's so much easier to prepare a two minute lesson for toddlers, than a talk for adults hey?! A good thing about our ward growing so much is it will be a good while before it's your turn again.
Hope my turn isn't coming up!!
yep, right there with you! Doesnt come easy to me. Hate speaking in front of people!!!!! I have said no before!!! But I bet you will do great... and you learn lots preparing hey!
Good Luck! I gave a talk about 2 months ago. Before that was about 7 years. I don't know how I pulled that off. It is a daunting task isn't it. I'm sure you'll do great!
I hear ya! They seem to ask when you have LOADS on too but "yes" comes out even when you wanna say "no"!
Post a Comment