Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tenae's Baptism

On Sunday we had the privilege of attending Tenae's baptism. It was lovely to see her taking this step to return to live with Heavenly Father again.
(Callum, Tenae & Ty)
Photo courtesy of
Lisa King Images


One of things I have always loved about coming from a big family is the example that my siblings and their spouses have set for me. Since becoming a mother I am even more grateful for the example their children set for Darcy & Imogen.

Photo courtesy of Lisa King Images

2 comments:

helene said...

Hi Anna, how are you? I'm sorry we didn't get to catch up at the baptism. I love baptisms, the memories and feelings. Tenae is lucky to have such a lovely family to support her.

The Kings said...

It was a special day hey. So nice to have so many family members there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...