Oh, I just love them. *thinks of all the petrol I'll spend driving to Devonport so they don't forget me*
Also, Immy's hair is looking quite red in these pics. :)
Imogen has grown SO MUCH!!! I really love the photo of her in her little chair. Her expression is priceless!
They are so cute Anna! I just saw your book 'raising boys' on the couch next to them. I have read it before - it's a good book. I actually got a gift voucher at Petrach's for Christmas from a friend, so ended up buying it.
what gorgeous kids you have Anna! Happy New Year. Love your blog background btw!
I agree Alison. Imogen certainly does have some red in her hair. Considering my Gran had red hair there is a chance Imogen could have as well!!! :)
i love the third pic....so funny and cute. oh, and yes, get excited about having a school teacher in your home!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh, I just love them. *thinks of all the petrol I'll spend driving to Devonport so they don't forget me*
Also, Immy's hair is looking quite red in these pics. :)
Imogen has grown SO MUCH!!! I really love the photo of her in her little chair. Her expression is priceless!
They are so cute Anna! I just saw your book 'raising boys' on the couch next to them. I have read it before - it's a good book. I actually got a gift voucher at Petrach's for Christmas from a friend, so ended up buying it.
what gorgeous kids you have Anna! Happy New Year. Love your blog background btw!
I agree Alison. Imogen certainly does have some red in her hair. Considering my Gran had red hair there is a chance Imogen could have as well!!! :)
i love the third pic....so funny and cute.
oh, and yes, get excited about having a school teacher in your home!
Post a Comment