Sounds like the perfect afternoon Anna!!! Hope that happens a lot - those first few months are tiring!
Hope it was a good sleep Anna! I bet it's rare to get them sleeping at the same time.
Exactly the right idea Anna.Love Auntie Lorraine.xxx
I was never so exhausted in all my life than when I had a baby and a toddler. I promise, it does get better!!!
Sounds like the right plan to me Anna, get as much sleep anytime of the day that you can!Angela
Those little kidlets are so cute Anna!!!
Wooo Hoooo... i wouldnt tell the world ...i would just do it....it is called survival...go girl!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Sounds like the perfect afternoon Anna!!! Hope that happens a lot - those first few months are tiring!
Hope it was a good sleep Anna! I bet it's rare to get them sleeping at the same time.
Exactly the right idea Anna.
Love Auntie Lorraine.
xxx
I was never so exhausted in all my life than when I had a baby and a toddler. I promise, it does get better!!!
Sounds like the right plan to me Anna, get as much sleep anytime of the day that you can!
Angela
Those little kidlets are so cute Anna!!!
Wooo Hoooo... i wouldnt tell the world ...i would just do it....it is called survival...go girl!!!!
Post a Comment