Haha, Mum and I were both laughing at this post, why 23 months? one month and you can have the big 2! haha, =p he was so cute the other night when he just sat on my lap sucking his thumbs. =)
Well.... when I first read the heading I thought it said 23 WEEKS - and you were talking about your pregnancy!!! Then I read it and looked again and realised it said 23 months!!! ( yeah I'm not a good reader lol) THEN.... I looked and it say you nearly are 23 weeks pregnant - so I thought that was cool - Darcy 23 months and you 23 weeks!!!
8 comments:
Oh, I just love him to bits! :D
He looks really grown up in this pic! Can't believe he is almost 2!!
ROFLOL - the word verification is 'begat' as in Anna begat Darcy!
OH NO.... the terrible two's are on the immediate horizon....are you ready for them?????
The best 23 months of your life I would say Anna.
Love Auntie Lorraine.
xxx
Haha, Mum and I were both laughing at this post, why 23 months?
one month and you can have the big 2! haha, =p
he was so cute the other night when he just sat on my lap sucking his thumbs. =)
You are right Auntie Lorraine definitely the best 23 months of my life.
Tayla I wanted to do a post about my little man and he was 23 months the day I did the post so why not.....
Well.... when I first read the heading I thought it said 23 WEEKS - and you were talking about your pregnancy!!! Then I read it and looked again and realised it said 23 months!!! ( yeah I'm not a good reader lol) THEN.... I looked and it say you nearly are 23 weeks pregnant - so I thought that was cool - Darcy 23 months and you 23 weeks!!!
nearly the big t.w.o!! hope it is terrific and not 'terrible' for you :)
Post a Comment