Oh look at little Darcy standing up!!! So clever!
Good to see Darcy learning to supervise already. That Hubby of yours need someone to check his work. haha
That is way too cute. :)Hope Missy didn't corrupt him while I was gone!I am the one and only, remember, there is no better babysitter in the world. Take that. :) Hehehe.
hehehehe look how much fun he is having.
These pictures are so cute!He can come clean Dads car while his at it. :P Very Cute!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh look at little Darcy standing up!!! So clever!
Good to see Darcy learning to supervise already. That Hubby of yours need someone to check his work. haha
That is way too cute. :)
Hope Missy didn't corrupt him while I was gone!
I am the one and only, remember, there is no better babysitter in the world.
Take that. :) Hehehe.
hehehehe look how much fun he is having.
These pictures are so cute!
He can come clean Dads car while his at it. :P Very Cute!!
Post a Comment