Friday, August 22, 2008

Slacker...

I know I have been extremely slack in blogging lately - but I received some motivation when I found out my brother Matthew in the USA checks our blog out.
So excited by that, perhaps one day he may leave a comment!!!

Here are some photos from our recent trip to Low Head Lighthouse.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your layout Anna. All of a sudden now D is one, he seems to have quickly become a toddler. He just looks so much bigger in that photo.

The Kings said...

I have been wondering when you are going to post again!!! Glad to see you haven't totally given up on it :D
That's great that Matt checks out your blog - must be so hard having family so far away, but at least they can keep up to date with you guys via the blog. I think they need to start one!! ;)

Country/City Boy said...

I think Matt, Kristen and Jacquie need to do a blog, so us people far far away can see whats been happening. Oh and for you to update us more Anna. haha.

Anonymous said...

Well Chrish I do toy with the idea occassionally as I like checking up on everyone else now and again, but then I think that I won't be as dedicated to the blogging art like I should be! So I never begin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...