Lucky you!! I was hoping to come, but Hawthorn were playing and I didn't think Aaron would cope with me going out and leaving him with Kobe and Noah while the game was on :)
Well done, Anna! :) I'm coming round to steal a few of those, I reckon! Tell Devin we need to study SVR and get into good habits, otherwrise we'll be stuffed at the end of the year! Aggghhh! My tute is Monday but I think some time tonight or tomorrow we should do that. :) Get him to text me.
3 comments:
Lucky you!! I was hoping to come, but Hawthorn were playing and I didn't think Aaron would cope with me going out and leaving him with Kobe and Noah while the game was on :)
Oh Yum, they do look good. You could always send them over with Dad and Mum and the kids and I will polish them off for you!
Well done, Anna! :) I'm coming round to steal a few of those, I reckon!
Tell Devin we need to study SVR and get into good habits, otherwrise we'll be stuffed at the end of the year! Aggghhh!
My tute is Monday but I think some time tonight or tomorrow we should do that. :) Get him to text me.
Post a Comment