Thursday, June 19, 2008

Darcy's 1st Birthday

Our little boy celebrated his first birthday on Sunday.



Here he is enjoying one of his birthday delicacies.







Darcy was totally spoilt; he got to eat chocolate cake, drink lots of fizzy. His first birthday was totally awesome!





He struggled with sitting still to open all his presents and lucky his cousins helped out, or we could have been there awhile.



In fact some of his cousins played with his presents' more than he did; he was a little preoccupied with eating!




The cake, I stressed and stressed about the cake all week. Everyone that knows me knows that I don't really enjoy cooking. But I was determined to make Darcy's birthday cake, with some assistance and help from Alison (thanks mate!).




Darcy loved having Happy Birthday sung to him and coped really well with being the centre of attention.




Ty, Callum & Tenae hanging out in Tayla and Georgia's room.

It is hard to believe that Darcy is now one. Have we captured enough in photos, film and the written word that we will always remember this precious first year - I hope so!

2 comments:

Tayla Joyce said...

Oh, those pictures are all so cute. That was a good day!

make it perfect said...

aaah ... i can't belive he is 1! happy birthday little man. and the cake looked awesome anna - well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...